Refugee Cash Assistance
Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) is a program that helps eligible humanitarian immigrants by providing cash assistance for up to twelve months from their arrival date in the United States (or from the date of their immigration status for asylees or victims of trafficking). RCA is for eligible people who do not have minor children.
To be eligible for RCA you must:
- Provide documents issued by the U.S. government verifying your immigration status and date of arrival or eligibility; (for document eligibility, please see this list- https://www.acf.hhs.gov/orr/policy-guidance/status-and-documentation-requirements-orr-refugee-resettlement-program)
- Hold one of the following immigration statuses:
- Cuban and Haitian entrant
- Iraqi and Afghan Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holder
- Victim of human trafficking
- Afghan Humanitarian Parole
- Ukrainian Humanitarian Parolee
If you are eligible and interested in enrolling in RCA, please contact CWS JC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 201-659-0467 or filling out this form.